• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Stuffers

Started by oakville smoker, January 18, 2010, 01:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumpy

OS
I looked at yours from PA and compared it to the LEM.
Almost identical except the LEM has metal gears compared to plastic on the PA stuffer.

Some of the guys have stripped the plastic gears on their stuffers. You may want to ask PA if you can order an extra set of gears just in case.

IMHO
Lump

oakville smoker

Good idea Lumpy
That I will do.  I bet they will take forever but it would be a good thing to have a spare set
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

Northern_Smoke

Hey Northern, just remember princes auto's motto haha...i rhymed. No sale is final until you are happy. So just make sure they have another one in stock when you break yousr. Take it back and you are all good. I can't count how many times i have taken things back...even 10 year later as long as some where they can identify that it was a powerfist unit. I even have a 380 dollar credit with them because they didn't have a replacement for me. Anyways the stuffer looks great. Let me know how it works cause i was eyeballing it up the last few times i was there.
Bob and Doug Mckenzie encompass all that is Canadian ehh.

oakville smoker

NS

I could use your credit !
No sense in it going to waste
I could even give you a product review in exchange !
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

oakville smoker

It came, great delkivery service, ordered Thursday, delivered Monday
i got it
I think its a boy !  ?????????????????????

But it also came with this part that was in the box but I have no idea what it could be
It does have a power Fist logo stamped onit

Any ideas ?

classicrockgriller

oaksmok, It is a boy and a big boy at that!

And it looks likes it ready to do some serious stuffing ;D

Congrats on your new tool!

RAF128

OS, you must live on the edge of the world.   Everything you have is on it's side ;D.   Sorry, couldn't help myself ;)

KevinG

Dang, I must have dozed off, everything looks sideways.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

BigJohnT

I think the second item is to make you go cross eyed trying to focus on it  ;D

John

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: oakville smoker on January 25, 2010, 01:32:44 PM
It came, great delkivery service, ordered Thursday, delivered Monday
i got it
I think its a boy !  ?????????????????????

But it also came with this part that was in the box but I have no idea what it could be
It does have a power Fist logo stamped onit

Any ideas ?

Your right

It is a boy   ;D........................Congrats

Up In Smoke

I own the northern tool 5 pounder also, no problems with the plastic
gears yet.
Just make sure your sausage mixture has the proper amount
of liquid and dont force anything.
Also i marked the threAded rod at the full down position
as a reminder.
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

oakville smoker

Marking the threaded rod at bottom out ssounds like a great idea
I have to remember not to man handle this as well