• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

To All Members--a question

Started by Oldman, June 24, 2005, 01:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MallardWacker

Sounds good to me.....Olds--again, you need another raise.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Sounds good to me.....Olds--again, you need another raise.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Oh does that mean the check is in the mail???? LOL! [:D]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

HCT

Sounds good to me.

I Share my life with 6 labradors. Who could ask for more?

"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

HCT

One thing getting in the way is being 57. &lt;aking it past 8:30 is a hard enough th crack.

Mickey

Mickey

LABS RULE!!!  

God bless our wildlife!
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Fuzzybear

Olds:  Sounds like a mighty fine idea to me..sometimes I've got questions, make a post, then sit back and wait...count me in!  How you guys holding up with the latest hurricane?

"A mans got to know his limitations"

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">How you guys holding up with the latest hurricane?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I got lucky... it was just a big blow on my end.

Olds

Chez Bubba

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Oldman</i>
<br />I got lucky... it was just a big blow on my end.

Olds
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
I'll say! Even with all that weather happenin' around you![;)][}:)][:D][:D]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?