• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Official Vote For A Chatroom--On The Recipe Site.

Started by Oldman, August 07, 2005, 09:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLAREGO

Oldman

CLAREGO,

First Thanks! There is just no way at this time I can take time to promoting this other than a post here or there, let alone moderate the cotton pickin' thing.

I will get it up no later than this weekend. Once I look it over and how to moderate it (how to set up where the logs are sent, banning, setup sub-room etc.) I will get with you via E-mail. At that point we can go over the lay-out.  If you have any confusion over what I E-mail to you I can call you if you are comfortable with that. (I have toll free calling.) [^]

Again, thanks for the help!

Olds

EDIT: I just looked and on their support forums for Chat Master-not end users--the most users online at any one time was 778. I've just now spent two hours reading the support forums. Like anything else there are some problems. However, most seem to have to do with the embedded option for the SigmaChat on non-supported free posting boards. vBulletin (what we are using for the recipe site) is supported and in fact it is the board they are using for support. [:D]

It also looks like this chat has a ton of bells and whistles on the back end for Admin. Nevertheless, I will do a little more research before I purchase this chat.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

CLAREGO

yeah olds im somewhat unemployed right now(have a part time job)and taking courses at school... i can help for right now if its not hard to figure out. i have access to the internet 12 hours a day on it 6 hours on a good day

Oldman

Ah schooling.... the best time of my life was when I went to college. I was 32 years old then. I was taking 12 hours and running a resturant of 30 employees full time. Ya it was tough, but what a great time I had. Sometimes when things build up on me I just stop and reflect back upon those days... I hope your days are as good to you while your in school as mine were.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

CLAREGO

yeah i already went to the same school im back for more training. ive been out for 6 months and still havent found employment. i went for computers isnt that supposed to be a growing field it sucks not to have a job expecially if im supposed to get married in september !!!!!!!!
by the way anyone from pa out there looking for an entry level person in the network securtiy field ??

Oldman

Sorry about your line of work. My High Tech job is working with fuzzy stuff and dirt. Not getting rich at it but on the other hand we are having a hard time keeping up with the work load.... [:D]

Good Luck!

Olds