• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

saran wrap

Started by CLAREGO, August 12, 2005, 06:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MallardWacker

[:D][:D]

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Phone Guy

I'm a Bob Dylan fan. I don't do <font color="purple">Bananarama</font id="purple">. I don't agree with that lifestyle if you know what I mean..[;)]

MWS

Bob Dylan, some Neil Young....Oh yeah it don't get much better than that. Lately I've been listening to a couple of fella's called Willie and Lobo. They made there mark in music in Puerto Vallarta but call home in Florida. They were recently in town for a music festival here. Anyone heard of them? Kind of Flamenco in style.

<i><font color="green"><b>Mike </i></font id="green"></b>

<i><font color="black">"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved".</i></font id="black">
 -John Wayne

Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

MallardWacker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Phone Guy</i>
<br />I'm a Bob Dylan fan.....<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I try an tell my Son that and he kind of looks at me with this weird indescribable look.  Believe it or not I use to go to a small college in Dallas back in the late 70's and his girl friend at that time went there.  Real strange seeing Dylan going to class and activities.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...