Made some chili last night

Started by OU812, March 03, 2011, 06:01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyNola

Remember that warm melted cheese and chili dip that everyone made all the time?  I dumped an entire pot full of that in the floorboard of my car one sub zero night.  I had to chip it out the next morning and my car smelled like chili cheese dip until Spring! :D

DTAggie

I love chili...and beans so bring it on!

OU812

The pot came back empty!!  :o

Good thing I grabbed some before it left.  8)

seemore

ou812 that is some good looking chili. my looks like yours before it was brown in color wow  :o
seemore...........

rdevous

The company I worked for at one time had a tradition of starting on the first work day of December and going to the last working day before Christmas Eve, someone or someones would bring in something to share with the office.  We called it "The December Pig Out.  When it was my turn, I got permission to come in 11:00 AM that morning.  I made a 5 quart Crockpot of my chili.....chili grind beef and all.  I double parked out front...ran the chili up to the 8th floor and plugged it in...jumped back in the car and drove to the parking lot two blocks from my building in downtown D.C...quick stepped back to the office...as I get off the elevator back on the 8th floor...I see to my left a coworker with the Crockpot insert scraping the last morsel into a bowl...I was gone no more then 15 minutes...I was told it was VERY tasty...I could only take their word for it!!!  Well, someone DID wash the insert out and left it for me with a "Please refill." note inside...NO I DID NOT!!!   ;D

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

OU812

Ray;

Well you know it was gooood if it only lasted that long.  :D

My insert did come back washed, I was suprised.  ;D