• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Big Easy Pork Loin

Started by Brisket Lover, April 26, 2011, 05:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muebe

Smoked legs using the OBS and then TBE to finish are so good! And being able to fit the basket in the OBS and then move it right to TBE is fantastic. Smoked legs with crispy skin. With one set of char-broil leg racks I can get 15 legs in it...and there is enough room for 15 more. And the leg racks can also be used for the wings ;)

Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

Brisket Lover

I need to get the legs rack next.  I have the rib hooks and the trays and love them both.

radamo

Sorry for the noob question but what is a "TBE"?
Thanks,
RA

P.S.  Nice looking loin and legs guys!

devo

Acronyms, abbreviations are use a fair bit on this site and sometimes are hard to follow along but you will get used to it  ::)

The Big easy BBQ

http://www.charbroil.com/ProductInfo/54-95-1838/The-Big-Easy-Smoker-Roaster--Grill.aspx

ghost9mm

Them is some good lookin legs there partner, what was the smoke time on the legs..???
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

radamo

Quote from: devo on April 30, 2011, 05:09:34 AM
Acronyms, abbreviations are use a fair bit on this site and sometimes are hard to follow along but you will get used to it  ::)

The Big easy BBQ

http://www.charbroil.com/ProductInfo/54-95-1838/The-Big-Easy-Smoker-Roaster--Grill.aspx

Thank you!
RA ;D

muebe

Quote from: ghost9mm on April 30, 2011, 12:53:17 PM
Them is some good lookin legs there partner, what was the smoke time on the legs..???

I believe it was an hour and 20 minutes smoke then TBE for the finish
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)