• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Smoking Times

Started by rcger, April 06, 2012, 07:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rcger

Many people seem to be worried about how long it takes to smoke various cuts of meat.  You seem to forget the obvious...the longer it takes, the more cold, frosty beverages you get to enjoy!  Goodness, I sure enjoy those 22 hour briskets! ;)
There's room for all of God's critters right next to the mashed taters and gravy!

dman4505

That's due to the number beverages they've had already.

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

slowpoke

It's not the amount I drink,but the quality of the drink.Sure it's a 40oz'er of the Captian on a 22hr. smoke.Not alot of liquid in that amount of time,but it's the Captian.Low temperature for long periods of time produce the tenderious meats with bark.(I LOVE bark).
If your looking back at the things you missed,You won't know what hit you.

ratherbboating

I start out in the mornings, just watching the smoker, but I end up sitting on the back poach drinking a cold one (or sometimes a little wine for the mind) while it comes to temperature.
The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking you've got to have a what-the-hell attitude. Julia Child

devo

Nothing wrong with a few of these, now where did I put that beer

beefmann

I tell you its  never about the  smoke, how long it takes, or how much  we drink, its about family, friends, fun and camaraderie that happens among family and friends 

ghost9mm

Quote from: beefmann on April 09, 2012, 10:30:29 AM
I tell you its  never about the  smoke, how long it takes, or how much  we drink, its about family, friends, fun and camaraderie that happens among family and friends

Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill