• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

NEW CONTEST

Started by iceman, February 23, 2006, 08:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaeger

Wow!
Looks like some great recipes so far!
I think Olds is going to have his work cut out for him![:D]

<font size="2"><b>Doug</b></font id="size2">

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I think Olds is going to have his work cut out for him!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> Ya I was thinking the same thing this morning...now were is nsxbill when you need him ... [:D][:D][:D]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

MWS

Yam-Stout-Burrito's <i>(with pulled pork)</i>

<font size="4">#927</font id="size4">

<i><font color="green"><b>Mike </i></font id="green"></b>

<i><font color="black">"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved".</i></font id="black">
 -John Wayne

Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

ChefBill

<b><font color="red"><font size="5">West Indies Salad</font id="size5"></font id="red"></b>
This recipe was found in Bill Bayley's cookbook of many years ago. Bayley owned a restaurant in the Mobile area. The restaurant still exist and is run by his son.
This is the original recipe for "West Indies Salad" and dates back over 50 years. I actually have a hand written copy from the 1950s by Bill himself AND the Recipe lives on, "This is the Original Unchanged Recipe"....
*Lump Crabmeat is the smaller pieces of meat from the Blue Crab.

NUMBER <font size="3"><font color="blue"><b>387</b></font id="blue"></font id="size3">.

ChefBill
If you can eat it, you can smoke it.
If you can eat it, Then You can smoke it

ChefBill

<font color="red"><font size="5"><b>Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sausage or damn close (Stolen!)</b></font id="size5"></font id="red">[:p]

NUMBER <b><font size="4"><font color="blue">204</font id="blue"></font id="size4"></b>

ChefBill

winemakers

Smoked fowl breast

ChefBill

The ORIGINAL "Big Bob Gibson's" <b>WHITE BBQ SAUCE</b>

Being born & Raised in Decatur, AL; Gibson's BBQ is Old Hat to me. I was eating his BBQ in the late 40's and my Mother had his recipe for the ORIGINAL "White Sauce" when I was just a kid.
In the 40's his BBQ stand was nothing more than a big screened room with about 4 tables and a BBQ pit + a couple of old residential refrigerators and a table with a sink to work on. <font color="blue"><i>Man, today the health departments would lock him under the jail..</i></font id="blue"> I got the recipe straight from her after I got married.
Contest # <font size="4"><font color="red"><b>22</b></font id="red"></font id="size4">

ChefBill

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

iceman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Oldman</i>
<br />Bump

Olds

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">[?][?][?] Olds, Do you want me to announce the winner and end this before the forum shuts down this weekend for the transfer?

Oldman

UP to you.

EDIT Let me via E-mail as to who and as a back up I will post or you can on the recipe site.

Olds

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

did i win , did i win  ???

iceman

I sent Olds an e-mail to confirm the winner. I expect the results to be posted once he gets a chance to confirm my winning number. Thanks again to everyone for your participation. I look foward to doing this again soon. You have all been great and we will all benifit from your input. :D ;D

Oldman

Yepper I know who and I will let the man who is giving away the goodies tell you all who...  ;D