• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Old Style Lebanon Sweet Bologna

Started by NePaSmoKer, June 26, 2012, 09:48:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IdaSmoker

KyNola and NePa, I apologize for my apparent rudeness.  I didn't mean to come off like that.  I haven't posted here because I elect to post at the "other" sausage making forum, plus I do not have a Bradley smoker which I thought would make me somewhat unwelcome here. 

I am a retired military man myself and respect all who have served or have loved ones serving overseas.

I've been making sausage, especially dry cured, for over 30 years.  I am mostly self-taught through trial and error as well as trying recipes I have found through forums such as this one.  I built my own 16 cu ft smoker with electric heating elements.  I used to use a Bradley smoke generator until I bought an A-MAZE-N pellet smoker, which I now use exclusively.  I also have a walk-in cooler which doubles as a curing room.  Anyway, I do appreciate those who are kind enough to post their recipes since I am always experimenting with new ones.  Several of my recipes are on Len Poli's website by the way.

Again, I meant no disrespect.  Thanks.

KyNola

It's all good and thank you for your years of service.  As for not having a Bradley smoker, heck, we don't care.  Lots of folks here don't have a Bradley.  Some literally don't have a smoker at all but are contemplating getting one and use the forum as an information source.

You're more than welcome here.  We would love to see pics of your set up.