FREE Salmon for Smoking!

Started by efishingbooks, July 27, 2006, 10:26:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

efishingbooks

FREE Salmon for Smoking!

That's right; I'm giving away FREE salmon again this year as the fishing heats up on Lake Michigan. This is pick-up only in Sheboygan, WI (on the shores of lake Michigan equal distance from Milwaukee and Green Bay). Salmon is filleted and frozen, unless you make advanced agreements for a weekend, then I can probably get you some fresh stuff.

WHY? Generally Im'm lucky enough to catch way more salmon than I can smoke or eat in a year. So, I'm happy to share my good fortune.

Drop me a line and we'll get you hooked up!

Dave
[email protected]

Habanero Smoker

In 2007 I'm going to have to plan a trip so I will be in the area and get me some salmon; if you catch enough next year.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

iceman

Quote from: efishingbooks on July 27, 2006, 10:26:46 AM
FREE Salmon for Smoking!

That's right; I'm giving away FREE salmon again this year as the fishing heats up on Lake Michigan. This is pick-up only in Sheboygan, WI (on the shores of lake Michigan equal distance from Milwaukee and Green Bay). Salmon is filleted and frozen, unless you make advanced agreements for a weekend, then I can probably get you some fresh stuff.

WHY? Generally Im'm lucky enough to catch way more salmon than I can smoke or eat in a year. So, I'm happy to share my good fortune.

Drop me a line and we'll get you hooked up!

Dave
[email protected]

Your a very generous person efishingbooks. I'm sure folks down there apreciate it.

asa

Quote from: efishingbooks on July 27, 2006, 10:26:46 AM
FREE Salmon for Smoking!
That's right; I'm giving away FREE salmon again this year as the fishing heats up on Lake Michigan.

Boy, I wish you lived next door. No, wait, that wouldn't work. I'd have to move to Sheboygan. Let me talk to the Ms.
Enjoy good Southern-style smoked barbecue -- it's not just for breakfast anymore!
Play old-time music - it's better than it sounds!
     And
Please Note: The cook is not responsible for dog hair in the food!!