• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

one word, awesome!

Started by cinchup, December 07, 2006, 08:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrilb

Thanks everyone...I just purchased the Smoker today along with a variety pack!!!  christmas cannot get here soon enough!!!

iceman

Ya done GOOD!!!!!!!!!! Now as far as my birthday ;D :D ;)

Arcs_n_Sparks

terrilb,

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on the early Christmas present. As you can probably tell, a lot of passionate BSers here.  :D

Your "Outdoorsey" guy will be happy, and of course he will cook you some meals. He may claim that he has to check the smoker every hour, and that will probably involve swinging by the adult beverage refrigerator. Not to worry; this is a natural side-effect. Please post pics of the outcome.... :)

Arcs_n_Sparks

iceman

Quote from: Arcs_n_Sparks on December 10, 2006, 06:15:29 PM
terrilb,

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on the early Christmas present. As you can probably tell, a lot of passionate BSers here.  :D

Your "Outdoorsey" guy will be happy, and of course he will cook you some meals. He may claim that he has to check the smoker every hour, and that will probably involve swinging by the adult beverage refrigerator. Not to worry; this is a natural side-effect. Please post pics of the outcome.... :)

Arcs_n_Sparks
:D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;) I forgot that part Arcs!!!

cinchup

wildcat you are not joking about a real family here, everybody is so nice and helpful here it is great. and to all ya'll back about the first part of the post. the part about nonbelievers. a kind of funny story my wife and i went to a hot sauce show or (whatever) here in Houston a few months back. and we were talking to a lot of people at the booths and some had smoked meats, used smoked chillies in there sauces, or had smoked othe stuff. and i would (kind of) HINT around after talking to them that i had a bradley and pretty much ya'll probably know the rest. they thought i was a God and wanted to know everything about it and if what they heard was true, or oh that is the top o' the line. just plain crazy, but hey im on the bandwagon.