• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Going to town!

Started by sagemt, April 27, 2007, 08:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sagemt

The new arrival is doing good.  Putting a lot of smoke out and needing a lot of attention, rest and fluids, for me that is.

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

NePaSmoKer

Welcome sagemt

Lots of good people here with great advice. Post your pics of your smoke if ya can ;D

nepas

IKnowWood

Oh boy.  Let us know how them chickens turned out.  Very caring of you to liquidate your focus and attention.  Make sure and let your better half know that liquidation and time is key to makeing this product develop and make magic at the dinner table. Once that roast is done and sliced up on a plate or open face with some Au Jus on a bagette or French Loaf she will understand that magic is still possible.  :o
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

sagemt

The chicken turned out great.  I used the bacon wrapped recipe from here.  I also put a kielbasa on and it was fantastic.  I tried a brisket this week and it was good, but on the tuff side.  I think I will follow a recipe from in here. I can see that I need the Maverick.  Had trouble with the internal temp but I had already read about that in here.  Have to figure out what I am going to try next week :-\