Bradley Members CHEATING a Bradley Member-- What a Crock Of CHIT~~!!!

Started by Oldman, September 26, 2007, 04:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Consiglieri

For what it's worth:  5 gallons of IPA is in the fermenter waiting for the yeast to do their magic.  5 to 6 weeks to be potable.  Part of which is earmarked for Goose Bay, Alaska.  An offer of suds for sauce.
Consiglieri

hillbillysmoker

Iceman has always treated me with friendship and trust. To me, to betray either would demean my character and place me in a low life category. I thank Iceman for befriending me as he has other forum members, and for providing me an excellent opportunity to benefit from his products. For those of you who have taken advantage of him there is no need to address you. You are not the type of people who would benefit from criticism. But I remind you..........one day you will stand in judgement.

Nuff said...off my soap box now.
May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

coyote

Dirt bags make my A** hurt........If it weren't for deadbeats and bums , the truley good guys
wouldn't be as easy to see.             The Iceman knows cool  8)

Coyote

LilSmoker

Yeah seems there's freeloaders in all walks of life  ::)

If these people ever ask for more sauce or rubs Pat, maybe you will give them the new variety?

Sauce...................."Freeloaders"

Butt rub....................

See how they like that!

..........LilSmoker
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Artmiester

I've only been a member of this forum for a short time but have already gained a wealth of information from the Iceman and to hear this is dissapointing in the least. Anybody lookin' for sauce? I can always use extra sauce and going to get an order together NOW. Maybe others here could use some too. Get the kettle fired up Ice. >:( :) :)
The Artmiester

"BBQs not the only pleasure in this world but it's way ahead of whatever's in second place."

Scotty-G

THAT'S JUST WRONG!!!!

During my college days, if a fraternity brother failed to pay their dues a list was posted with all their names, telling all that they were not being honorable

Names stayed posted until payment was collected.  Payment or a payment plan usually resulted fairly quickly.

Just food for thought - or - smoking for contemplation...

Iceman's Sauce and Rub are certainly the best and I would hate to lose the opportunity to purchase some again in the future because of such boneheaded actions.

icerat4

I like lil idea  ;D ;D  sure i have more rub.How much do ya need.  ;D

Just another weekend with the smoker...

3rensho

I find it appalling that anyone would not pay their bill.  I've had nothing but superb dealings with the Iceman - he runs a business the way you'd wish everyone would.  His products are second to none IMHO.  Post the names of these A-holes.  There is simply no excuse for this behavior.

Tom
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

LilSmoker

Yes it really is a sad affair  >:(

I can't help thinking these were selfish people who were just passing through, and saw an opportunity to take advantage of the trust they were shown?

If they are seasoned members, i think it's all the more disgusting!, either way they have no moral fibre  :(
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Wildcat

I agree LS.  When I became aware of Iceman's sauce, I ordered some and in our e-mail's when I inquired about payment, he said to try the sauce first and if I liked it then I send the payment.  This displays what kind of a man he is as well as the confidence he has in his product.  A rare breed these days.  Although I have had difficulties with a couple of nameless folks on here in the past, this "stealing" by a member comes as a shock.  This is really low and I hope it does not ruin our abilities to obtain the worlds Perfect Sauce.  People who wrong other people will eventually get what they deserve.

As fellow members, I propose the next time we order from Iceman that we include a couple of extra bucks in our payment to help him cover these losses.  A couple of bucks each will not hurt any of us and unless I am mistaken we are receiving his product at a cut rate anyway.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Artmiester

Need info to order sauce from Ice. All I can find is his e-mail addr. Does he have a site or quanity/price list? Help quick! I'm knee deep in drool.  :D :D ???
The Artmiester

"BBQs not the only pleasure in this world but it's way ahead of whatever's in second place."

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

projump

Yes, the sauce is excellent with a nice kick to it. Thats a good idea wildcat, about adding a couple more bucks to help offset the no paying scumbags. A thief is a dirtbag who steals from others because he or she is too lazy to work like the rest of us.
When there are visible vapors in ignited carbonaceous material, there you will find parts of an omnivorous ungulate from the suidae family of mammals.

coyote

Artmiester , Think! before you order......Quality is addictive ! There's no turnin' back once you've
had the good stuff. Your taste buds won't let you......Enjoy ! :)  The Iceman knows  8)

Coyote