Bradley Members CHEATING a Bradley Member-- What a Crock Of CHIT~~!!!

Started by Oldman, September 26, 2007, 04:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

THERE ARE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM WHO HAVE ORDERED STUFF FROM ICEMAN ONLY TO NOT PAY HIM. ONE MEMBER EVEN RAGGED ON HOW ICEMAN'S STUFF HELPED HIM IN A COOK OFF, BUT IS YET TO PAY HIM THE $150.00 HE OWES TO ICEMAN.

TO THOSE THAT HAVE ORDER SAUCE AND SPICES FROM ICEMAN ONLY NOT TO PAY HIM... YOU AND YOUR ACTIONS RATE RIGHT UP THERE WITH WHAT A WHALE LEAVES ON THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN.

//SIGNED//
Raye Minor
AKA OLDS

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

car54

All I can say is that I agree with Olds. This is the 1st that I have heard about this. It is like stealing from a family member.

Brad

NePaSmoKer

I agree with both of you. Even though I have never met ice or Ann they are very good, honest and great AMERICANS. What they do for the forum folks goes far beond what anyone else would do.

nepas

Mr Walleye

Yup! I gotta agree guys.

I'm very disappointed to here this. Ice went out of his way to help me out as well when I was trying to find a product. I've never met Pat either but he's still willing to help out a complete stanger. He is a stand up guy and deserves a little better than this. I certianly hope these select few step up to the plate and make things right. I guess there is a few in crowd no matter where you are!  :(

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Wildcat

It is unfortunate that we have members like that.  There are a lot of those types in this world, but am surprised to find there may be more than one of them on this forum.  I am sorry to hear this Pat.  They will eventually get what they deserve.  If this has hit the ole pocket book too hard, let me know and I will be glad to send what I can to help out.  With a little luck, perhaps this was an oversight and they will see these posts and make things right.

Rick
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

LilSmoker

That's terrible to hear, this has always been a very friendly community, with members always eager to help, and show lots of trust, and this is how they get repayed???

Whoever you are, if you've had sauce from the iceman please pay him, and quick! he's a good guy and doesn't deserve this sh*t! >:(
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Habanero Smoker

I'm sorry and angered to hear this. I've never met Pat, but I know he would always put the needs of others first.

If failure to make payment was due to an oversight, or temporary hard times, then you need to communicate that to Pat, and make arrangements to pay. For the few of you out there that have no problem using others, what I have to say is not going to make a difference to you or it may only amuse you; so I won't bother.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

begolf25

This is very disappointing and I agree with all of the above statements.

Knowing Pat these aren't week old debts. For him to actually even bring it up these must be WELL OVERDUE.

Tiny Tim

Not much more that I can add to what has been stated already...Pat & Ann are awesome people and deserve better than that kind of treatment.

HCT

Ya know, I'm dying to try Iceman's sauce but at the time I can't afford to. I could never do such a thing to Pat, he's going out of his way to provide his product and even pays the shipping charge on the promise to repay him. All I can say is what a bunch of dirtbags.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

sherlock

I am a relative newcomer and don't really "know" anyone. Several of you have provided the help and assistance I needed and I thank each of you very much. I think everyone on the forum appears to be good people. I am sorry to hear that some of the us would take advantage of another member. Those people are the type who would cheat their own family if they thought they could get away with it. Everything has been said by others and I can only add what goes around comes around. Its too bad one apple can spoil a whole barrel. Iceman, I hope this don't create a hardship or create a long lasting bitterness with dealing with fellow members.

Nathan

Malc

I have faith in the idea that people eventually get what they deserve.  The fact that iceman has not commented on this here obviously shows his character, although I have never ordered anything and cannot speak from experience.  On this forum he seems like a great guy.  Shame what people will do.
From the forest itself comes the handle for the axe.

HCT

Forgot to add, remember the phrase, "even stevens". It's real.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

West Coast Kansan

This is sad indeed. Pat is a great contributor to the forum and has been great to help out many of us, giving his own time and special effort.  This is angering.  >:(

I only know Pat from the few transactions here but am sure he would be the last to behave this way in treatment of others. $150. does not seem like a one time thing.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Consiglieri

Consiglieri