• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Sorry not been around much

Started by IKnowWood, February 05, 2008, 08:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

begolf25

IKW,

Sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences.

Bryan

IKnowWood

Thank you for all the well wishes.  We are plowing forward with life and what the next stage means.  We are planning a Celebration of Life event sometime soon, the idea is to Celebrate what good things in life for all of us has come and is gone but still is in our hearts.  For us here in this group I say we celebrate this Saturday (2/16/08) all who want raise a glass of your favorite Bourbon, Henry's was good old Jack Daniels and celebrate good times and good friends.  I will try to get into the the Chat Board and be there as I drink a Bourbon (I will use some Knobb Creek)  and enjoy good times.

IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

Consiglieri

Quote from: IKnowWood on February 13, 2008, 07:56:40 PM
Thank you for all the well wishes.  We are plowing forward with life and what the next stage means.  We are planning a Celebration of Life event sometime soon, the idea is to Celebrate what good things in life for all of us has come and is gone but still is in our hearts.  For us here in this group I say we celebrate this Saturday (2/16/08) all who want raise a glass of your favorite Bourbon, Henry's was good old Jack Daniels and celebrate good times and good friends.  I will try to get into the the Chat Board and be there as I drink a Bourbon (I will use some Knobb Creek)  and enjoy good times.

I think I'll have to bring out the Blanton's.  Cheers to life and all who make it more enjoyable. 
Consiglieri

iceman

I'm not a Bourbon drinker but by gosh I will have a shot of Jack Saturday! Here's to good times and good friends.

Gizmo

Sounds rather Gentleman-ly of you Ice. 
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

West Coast Kansan

Cheers IKW,
It is the tough times that provides us with the joy and memories of the good times.  May we all have the strength and appreciation to deal with both.

We are surrounded by life stages! Jan 2007

December 2007 The outfit is put to good use!

My celebration

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Tiny Tim

I was out (even out of town once) on Saturday night, so didn't get into the chat room, but I made sure I had a drink with Bourbon in it when we went to supper....lucky I even got that one as I only had one drink and emptied the bottle at the bar...and they didn't have a spare.

Stickbowcrafter

May God bless and comfort you and your family. When you're feeling up to it, fire up that Bradley and send some smoke his way. He'll appreciate it.

-Brian