• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Sorry not been around much

Started by IKnowWood, February 05, 2008, 08:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IKnowWood

All, sorry I have not been around much posting and interacting with you all.

My father-in-law recently passed away fighting Lung Cancer, he was diagnosed this last July 2007 and passed away January 30th, 2008.  He is the person who hooked me on the Bradly Smoker and was part of all our lives.  He was a constant lurker on the boards and loved the interaction we all had hear but never posted.  Since his diagnosis cam in I took it easy here as reading the boards was one of his daily things since retiring several years ago, and his inability to use his smoker was tearing him apart. 

With him gone we will re-build and move forward.  His Widow, my mother-in-law has decided to keep the SS Original smoker (I am not sure she will keep the Propane one, maybe not since I still have mine), and I can teach her what she already does not know (not much to explain).  She is also an avid fan of the forum and I hope one day she will also get an account and share her experiences.  Lots to do before we get there, but we can only take each day and each week one at a time.

I will be back posting again more starting now, time to move on.

IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

Tiny Tim

My condolences to you and your family.  Glad to see you back too.

coyote

My heart is with you and your family.....The time your family has shared together
will become great memories to be shared for generations to come.

Wildcat

My heart goes out to you folks as well.  Our prayers are with you all.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Mr Walleye

Very sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers go out to you all.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

iceman

Prayers and best wishes for you and the family. We are so glad to hear all of you decided to continue as part of this "family" we have here at the forum. Looking foward to hearing from you again.
Pat and Ann.

Habanero Smoker

My condolences to you and your family. I'm looking forward to the day of reading your mother-in-law's and yours posts.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

manxman

My condolences to you and your family.

With Best Wishes, Paul
Manxman

West Coast Kansan

Take Care IKW... we sent our wishes as above.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Gizmo

I would like to extend my condolences as well.  Good to here you were able to share in a love and passion that continues on through great memories and you mother-in-law.  I to hope she joins us here and continues on the passion.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

car54

Sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.Take it day by day and as time passes it does get easier.

Brad

HCT

My condolences to you and your family.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

KyNola

My condolences to your family and you.   My father in law taught me a lot about so many things as well.  Good to know you have begun the healing process.  Will look forward to having you around again.

KyNola

LilSmoker

Very sorry to hear this IKW, my condolences to your family and yourself.
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes