• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Temp control out again!

Started by BigRed, December 06, 2004, 02:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigRed

Quote<i>Originally posted by Habanero Smoker</i>
<br />The best way to describe the guru/raptor, is as a very advance, accurate and sophisticated thermostat. You just set the meat and cabinet temperatures, and you don't have to worry about adjusting the temperature controls on the cabinet. An alarm will let you know when the meat temperature has been reached, or if the cabinet temperature is out of range.

I won't go into the ramp mode, because that if explained in detailed on the Guru website. There are no instructions that come with the guru/raptor. The ramp mode is the default setting. To disable the ramp mode, set the meat temperature to zero before turning on the guru.

Hab!

Are there instructions on how to hook the guru/raptor up to your Bradley Smoker I hope?

BigRED

Habanero Smoker

Big Red;

They may include the instructions now, but when I got mine the only instructions was on a card, showing you how to hook up the guru, there was no information on the raptor.

Bill posted detail instructions in this thread http://www.bradleysmoker.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=400&whichpage=3

You should have no problems if you follow his directions. If you have further questions after read those instructions, don't hesitate to ask.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)