• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Prayers for West Coast Kansan

Started by Gizmo, October 13, 2008, 09:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat

Prayers are with you WCK and anyone else in the area.  Let us know if any of us can help in any way.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

La Quinta

Wishing you all safety and really good eggs..... ;D  ;D  ;D

West Coast Kansan

Wow, a VERY nice post.  I appreciate the thoughts.  These fires are pretty crazy things.  We were about a 1/2 mile from the evac area.  Was a lot of smoke but nothing like what it could have been.  Just some hastle.  Adrienne was home packing the van and I could not get home from work because the police had the roads blocked off.  Eventually she left and we were both stuck till we could get home. We were real lucky all in all.

It is great to think a forum like this could develop such relationships. I value them all.

LaQ, eggs were great!

Take Care and Thank You all.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

LilSmoker

Glad to hear all is ok WCK, i was watching it on the world news, and  it was really scarey stuff!  :o

Anyway, it's great knowing you're all safe and sound, and i agree there isn't another forum/community like this anywhere on the web.  ;)

Regards......LilSmoker......
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

coyote

Shoulders together.....That's what friends do. :) Stay aware and safe.

Coyote

beefmann

Habanero Smoker

WCK;

Glad to see you posting again.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

iceman

Just got back in town WCK. I sure hope all is good for you folks down south. The news showed some pretty scary fire shots down there. Take care and best wishes to everyone.
Pat and Ann