• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

My Town Makes News again.........and for all the wrong reasons

Started by Smoking Duck, March 12, 2009, 05:09:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyNola

Hey boys and girls... no harm, no foul.  I don't think anyone owes anyone an apology.  I'm sure no one on this forum does not know someone who has not been touched by this current economic situation.

Now...let's all go smoke something!

KyNola

Smoking Duck

Quote from: Tiny Tim on March 12, 2009, 12:20:19 PM
Chin up, Duck.  Dad and I are right there with you scratching and clawing to keep from getting buried.

We'll fight the good fight together, TT.  And, if we have to, we can devise a tent city filled with Bradley Smokers.  Before you know it, our place will be the place to be and people will be paying us to be a member of our city  ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Smoking Duck

Quote from: KyNola on March 12, 2009, 02:16:10 PM
Hey boys and girls... no harm, no foul.  I don't think anyone owes anyone an apology.  I'm sure no one on this forum does not know someone who has not been touched by this current economic situation.

Now...let's all go smoke something!

KyNola

I agree wholeheartedly, KY.  You're a good man.  We've talked many a time and I can surely say this to you and anyone else on this board:  I consider you a friend of mine and in my book, that makes you all good people.  There isn't one person I've met on this board that I wouldn't open my home to or try to go out of my way to help.  Times are surely tough but good people will always outlast hard times.

Keep the blue smoke rolling, folks.  It is enough to make you forget about your troubles if only for a brief moment.

Stargazer

Quote from: Smoking Duck on March 12, 2009, 02:20:23 PMThere isn't one person I've met on this board that I wouldn't open my home to...[...]

heh, you obviously then never been around me after a big meal consisting of lots of onion and garlic?  :-[

Enough to make ya lock and bolt "and weld shut" the doors.
Go here for all your smoke and grilling needs: http://www.yardandpool.com

Smoking Duck

Even still, they make enough air freshener to take care of anything and it won't be too long before the windows can be opened all the way.  Come on up any time; you're always welcome!

HCT

SD said
"It is enough to make you forget about your troubles if only for a brief moment"

Not on yours or my life. ;)

For those who don't know,
this is my Troubles
      v
      v
      v
      v
      v
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Oldman

QuoteWhat we need in this country is not another democrat or another republican.  I do not identify myself as a reublican american or a democrat american.  I am an American......period.
Amen... that is what we all should be...

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!