Testing your probe?

Started by MallardWacker, January 17, 2005, 06:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RhinoDoc

Man, I know what you mean about the cold weather. It was about 34 when I drove in to work this morning, and it won't get back up to the 60's until at least Thursday!

Snicker snicker.

I am planning on trying a brined chicken this weekend - I have smoked a few, but have not tried brining yet. Maybe a brisket. Maybe both!

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by RhinoDoc</i>
<br />Man, I know what you mean about the cold weather. It was about 34 when I drove in to work this morning, and it won't get back up to the 60's until at least Thursday!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
RhinoDoc, I feel your pain . . . [;)]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Habanero Smoker

MW;
Did you every get your problem resolved?

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

MallardWacker

HS,
I have been out of the office the past couple of days, (yes it concerned something to do with ducks), but anyway, no I have not. I bought some batteries and was going to do the boilmethod again and see what happens.  Everyone calls me a CHEAP BUTT, I have not bought my Maverick, I'm still using my Polder[V], I may breakloose this month on the Maverick.  At "Bed, Bath and Beyond" they have the model 73 there, also the a bunch of nice CHEAP ones for less than 20.  I know I amtempted but I think I will go and SQUEEK and get the Maverick.  I will  post back with my results on the new battery.

AND, THANKS to everyone for your answers.

Have a great week everyone.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

bighoof

Jeanne what part of Washington state, Sumner here.