• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Come On Everyone

Started by NePaSmoKer, June 24, 2009, 06:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokin Soon

Kind of got off of Nepa's point here I think. Folks are cookin and smoking with no pics! We survive on pics here! If you have seen my ribs, you will see them again! Same with Bacon, Butts, Sausage, Non Bradley Stuff or whatever. Nepa is right on saying that this the finest forum of it's kind. I have joined quite a few over the years and they are very lame in comparison. I like what Mike Hedrick aka "Pit Pirate" says
"No Pic_No Cook". That says it all! We like pics of yer kids, yer dogs, yer cars too!!

smokeitall

Quote from: Margareeman on June 24, 2009, 04:07:56 PM
nepas,I tried to find your video but couldn't. i would be interested in seeing it, any way to direct me too it? thanks.

Hey Margareeman if you click on Nepas blog, listed on the bottom of his posts click on older posts on the bottom of his blog a bunch of times tills you get to the beginning of March and you will start to see some of the great videos he has done. 

Now that you bring it up sounds like it might be time for him to do another one.  How bout it Rick?  Maybe you could let us all vote on the next one we would like to see you do!!!!

deb415611

Quote from: La Quinta on June 24, 2009, 08:18:56 PM
Yaeh NePas...ya know how I am.... ??? Thank the lord for Deb!!!   :) :) :)

I know you know how to take pics & post them ;)   Maybe you could post some of the canadian bacon this weekend & the licorice ???  We need to see stuff from you kitchen.

La Quinta

Ok...I'll do that...I am fennel girl for an entire weekend....and anise...and all of the stuff I do not particularly enjoy....plus...I LOST THE BET.... ???  ???  ???  ???  ???

HawkeyeSmokes

Hi Nepa, I try to post a pic almost every time on a new topic no matter if I start it or replying to someone. I know how much I enjoy seeing the pics and try to share mine, good or not so umm good  ::). Thank you for all the great pics you post and your advice. I have gained a lot and am sure I will gain much more.
HawkeyeSmokes

HawkeyeSmokes

Here's a pic of my latest smoke I have going. Just rubbed it tonight with the recipe from WTS. It's from Sam's and kind of small but has a nice fat cap. Hoping it turns out good.

HawkeyeSmokes