• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Need Help - Temp

Started by gotbbq, February 15, 2005, 12:49:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotbbq

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by JJC</i>
<br />Hi Rich, welcome to the Forum.  Keep sharing your experinces with everyone.  Where do you hail from?  I'm keeping a list of Morth East BSers in case we all want to get together sometime . . .

John
Newton MA
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

JCC

I'm from New York, upstate near Albany.  I've been smoking for about 15 years and have quite a collection of smokers, from Tejas to BGE to Bradley, my newest and first electric.  Just convienced the wife that's its ok to smoke (meat) in the garage.  Who knows, maybe some day I can smoke a cigar in the house.  Hope springs eternal.

Gotbbq [^][^][^]

gotbbq

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by humpa</i>
<br />Rich...Welcome to the forum. Keep notes on cook times, temps, ect and I can promise you that they will come in handy somewhere down the road. [:)]

Ernie....Weymouth, MA
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Humpa,

I have kept a BBQ diary for the past 10 years, many volumes covered with bbq sauce.  The detailsf time and temp have always been helpful and at least I enjoy reading about some of the smokin fun I have had in the pst.  Good advice-

Gotbbq[^][^][^]

JJC

U da man, Ernie!  Congrats on makin' Advanced Member! [8D][8D][8D]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA