• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Brisket and Butt, finished pics

Started by smokeNcanuck, March 25, 2010, 05:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on March 29, 2010, 09:48:41 AM
Quote from: OU812 on March 29, 2010, 09:39:56 AM
They both look great to me, I really like the looks of the bark on the brisket, made my mouth water just lookin at it.

Nice job sNc

Ditto on the bark!! I would have left it on the brisket myself

Looks like the bark came off with the fat cap. I leave it on and let the picky eaters cut it off. But thats just me and I didnt cook this great lookin brisket.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: OU812 on March 29, 2010, 09:55:53 AM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on March 29, 2010, 09:48:41 AM
Quote from: OU812 on March 29, 2010, 09:39:56 AM
They both look great to me, I really like the looks of the bark on the brisket, made my mouth water just lookin at it.

Nice job sNc

Ditto on the bark!! I would have left it on the brisket myself

Looks like the bark came off with the fat cap. I leave it on and let the picky eaters cut it off. But thats just me and I didnt cook this great lookin brisket.
That's what I was trying to say!! I just couldn't get my fingers to type it that way. Been doing to much typing this morning.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

smokeNcanuck

Rest assured I did no such trimming of the bark.   That was not all the meat in the pic as my sis was taking pics as I was carving.  I think that must be the section of flat from under the point.
The very thought of removing the bark sickens me! :D :D

Thanks for the nice comments!
Either Way....I'm Smoke'N It

OU812

ArnieM

It all looks like it came out great sNc.  Making me hungry - drool.

It's stir fried chicken and veggies for us tonight but I can't seem to fit the wok into the OBS.  >:(
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.