best thing made on the obs

Started by happy49219, April 29, 2010, 06:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TTNuge

Personally I think it was my Baby Back Ribs but the family won't stop talking about the Smoked Salmon and are always asking for more.

OU812

The best thing?

Guss I'm the odd ball.

SAUSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StickyDan

So far just about everything has been awesome.  Crowd favorites seem to be smoked salmon and chicken wings and I agree.  The wings rule!!!! Everybody likes all the ribs I've done but I'm still working on perfecting that. 

EZ Smoker

For me it's ribs.   Hard to choose between the spare ribs and the baby back ribs though.   Other stuff has been very good, but the ribs are just wonderful.
It may seem like I'm rubbing salt in the wound, but the truth is I'm trying to cure it.

Jim O

For me,it's the BB ribs (3-2-1)! Just read the weekend flyers and the Superstore(in Ontario) had BBR on sale for $11.50 per KG.

I just picked up 2 slabs of them where I usually get them for $7.50 per KG,and they've always been great!Got them in a little Polish deli in Mississauga.

Their meat is AWSOME(?) !!

Jim O
- smoking
-boating
- motorcycling
- how do I find time to sleep !

DarqMan

I just picked up a massive package of spare ribs tonight.  On sale for just over a buck a pound.  I like my foodsaver almost as much as my bradley smoker...... well.... not really.  ;D
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team.

jiggerjams

Thanks for your comment on the foodsaver. I am in the market for one and your comment helps with my decision.

DarqMan

I actually have two foodsavers.  An older clam shell style one that allows you to control how much waste there is when making a bag and I have one of the newer models that is a bit wasteful when making bags.  I really like both of them.  I've got some of the round canisters, multiple marinade containers, bottle savers, you name it.  I use it everyday for saving leftovers and when I buy in bulk and load up the freezer.  A solid investment in my book. 

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack thread... now back to the best thing you've smoked on your OBS.....
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team.

Infalable

No question about it - pork shoulder is the best.

Mat_M

I think I have a tie right now: bacon wrapped chicken breasts, which were brined for 24 hours....and pulled pork from bone-in butts

Caneyscud

Best thing probably Brisket - but I can do that on just about any smoker

So best thing on BDS that I can't or haven't done on another

Lox
Oxtails
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

love the smoke

Um Brisket ,no wait ,ribs ,well maybe pulled pork,no could be almonds,it is cheese, all good but if I had to pick I would say ...............Pastrami (Thanks Habs)

LTS
LTS