• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

My first smoke

Started by micman, December 08, 2010, 12:01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

micman

Tried pork ribs, didn't cost a lot so it kept the anxiety low, keep wanting to check them thou. Patience not one of my best virtues. Maybe should have been a doctor, would have a lot then  ;D I am trying to add a pic but not to computer savvy so hope it works. If it don't, be nice if someone could help. The ribs tasted really good and the wife enjoyed them so that's a bonus.

Mickey

ArnieM

Hi Mickey and welcome to the forum.  Having you wife on your side right up front is certainly a bonus.  Glad the ribs came out good.  You'll have to work on the patience part - that's what low and slow is all about.

Many of us post pics to a photo hosting site such as photobucket.com (free).  Then, a link to the photo is posted in the thread.  I use photobucket but can't give much of a tutorial.  They keep changing it.  The link is included as an img.  That gets the photo into the thread.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

micman

ArnieM

Mickey, I sent you a PM.  Call me and we'll step through it.
-- Arnie

KevinG

Just sign up for an account, then look at the screen header. Most of the screens have the green upload now button. Click on that, then select the picture file from your computer. After that the image will appear as mine are below the header. When you move your mouse over the picture you want, the box will appear with the img tag. Just select the lower img tag and it will copy. When you get back to the Bradley Forum website just hit CTRL V to paste that code into your message.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

micman

Arnie and Kevin thanks for the help, the picture of my first smoke is now posted in the first post. ;D ;D

KevinG

I'll bet they taste as good as they look!
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

SouthernSmoked

SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

Northern_Smoke

The ribs look delicious and as ArnieM mentioned, its nice when the wife is on board with your new obsession.
Bob and Doug Mckenzie encompass all that is Canadian ehh.

ArnieM

Glad you got the pics up Mickey.  Yeah, the ribs look good.  It only gets better from here.  :D
-- Arnie

iceman

Dang it mic now I'm hungry all over again and I just had lunch.  :D Looks great.