• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Down not out

Started by micman, December 17, 2010, 02:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

micman

I"ve had my Bradley two weeks, and done two sets of ribs, a chicken some fish and on the second batch of fish my element didn't work, phoned Bradley and one should be here in three days. Wife says I have been pouting, not true :'( really wanted to try almonds that I have been soaking in a salt brine with wasabi mixed in. A friend came over for a rum and coke and dropped of a meat grinder so I can start getting to the sausage. wow what a rub, my wife got a good chuckle. BUT HA I got the last laugh I just put in some cheddar, Havarti and a Gouda cream and a Gouda spice cheese into the smoker with some apple pucks. You guys out there saved me, I really was going through withdrawals but don't tell the wife..... ;D

BuyLowSellHigh

You don't need the heating element to smoke almonds.  Cold smoke, then finish with a short roast in the oven at 375 °F.
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

micman

blsh thanks will try that, wife has just been eaten them as are salty and wasabied
mic

Tenpoint5

There's always a way to satisfy this addiction of ours Mic!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

SmokieB

I went through something very much the same with my wife. SO I just got her just as hooked as I am to my smoker and now she does not saying anything. In fact she is always asking "whats on the go now?"    8)
~SmokieB~