• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

got my gunpowder today

Started by pensrock, March 16, 2011, 02:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TedEbear

Quote from: pensrock on March 17, 2011, 03:30:56 PMThey told me it was a mistake and shipped me one out right away. Nice people to deal with.  :)
Wonder if they will throw a little something extra in?

Hmm...I wonder if I should be looking for another box at my front door?   ;D

Quote from: jiggerjams on March 17, 2011, 07:13:57 AMThat very well could be. Have you tried the sauce? Can you describe it?

I tried the sauce this weekend on some steaks.  My wife tried a finger sample and she says it is too spicy for her, although she thinks anything beyond vanilla ice cream is too spicy.  It has a kick but not overpowering to me.  It does have a vinegar base and I'm not really wild about that but after using some more of it on some leftover steak today the taste is beginning to appeal more to me.

jiggerjams

The wife and son arrived home from Florida with the GP and rushed over to the box to see what the "little something extra" is. I was right it was gunsmoke bbq sauce...in a spark plug bottle. It has a different taste and the spice and sauce are both good with the spice being very good. I see now why everyone has a hard time describing the flavor. The first thing I could think of that was anywhere close in flavor was "smokey bacon" flavored chips.

Smokin Soon

Dat's one HUGE JUG!!!!!!!! Gonna try it on some meatballs tonight for spaghetti

DADAKOTA

Got my gunpowder.  Sprinkled some on some whole kernel corn and some rice and to me it tastes very similar to Cavenders Greek Seasoning with a very slight smokiness.

devo

All I seem to do with my 10lbs is give it away to friends and say what do you think of this? Maybe I should start cooking with it  :D

RossP

I have to get some of that stuff to try, seems like everyone who tries it likes it.
Hey Q want to go in on some?

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

SoCalBuilder

I'm throwing some on a London Broil that will go on the grill tonight. Looking forward to it.