• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

New Electric smoker?

Started by lvigil, September 13, 2005, 05:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MallardWacker

Just a couple of thoughts on this:

First, you folks have heard me quack on this before, that is you NEED A VENT.  I see nothing in this unit that can handle this or the amount of moisture that will build up in this unit.  Could you imagine the clean up on this.

Second, speaking of clean up.  There is no drip pan that handles the whole surface area of the grills, just a round oil drip pan.

Ya the digital thing LOOKS impressive but I bet I would rather put up with a door thermo and a smoker that I can clean up rather than a couple of red LEDS and a smoker with a drip pan UNDER it that catches the drippings that come out of the unit.

Thirdly, SMOKE GENERATOR---SMOKE GENERATOR---SMOKE GENERATOR.  This is another heater coil/charcoal starter way to produce smoke.

Web site, what web site.  Have not done a exhaustive search, just a short Google.  Where is the web site....

I know you are blind when you are in love....

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Phone Guy

I am going to Wyoming on 9/23/05 and plan on stopping at Cabelas in Lehi Utah. I will try to remember to look at this smoker. I'm just curious.

Phone Guy

I stopped at Cabelas in Lehi, UT on the 9/23/05 and they were sold out. I asked why and the salesman said that there was a grand opening special and they sold out pretty quickly. I didn't get to see one first hand. Sorry no report.