• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

ABT's

Started by Thunder Fish, September 27, 2005, 11:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunder Fish

question...........do you lay with the chesse side up or down or just place on there sides with the opening up?
Terry   [:p]

nsxbill

I cut off the tops, clean out with conventional potato peeler, use a piping bag to fill the peppers 1/2-5/8 full with cream cheese and then stuff the rest of the pepper with pulled pork  I cover with piece of bacon cut and half and draped over the top with toothpicks going both ways to hold it in place then cook standing up on a JalapeƱo rack.  Works great...wish I could have some with beer right now!

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

Thunder Fish

WOW............worth the effort did not matter which way they sat,not a real spicy hot(yet [}:)]) but very very very good!
 Hit the chopper (blender) with some left over buffalo steaks and threw some black forest ham in.In yuppie vill had a good choice of cream chesse's and went for a garden veggie.The miss's even enjoyed them. I cannot RANT about these things except for the extra work that will be done when I have spare rack empty in the Bradley.
 WORTH THE EFFORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank You Forum   WOW.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Terry [^]
[^]

calatexmex

I cut chile in half fill and wrap with bacon half. Place in smoker open side up. Open side down cheese commits suicide. [:0]

CLICK TO ENLARGE

Mike C