• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

I'm not CRAZY

Started by Scotty Dog, December 23, 2011, 09:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper125

I think we all have a very similar story. Except mine started as a boy watching my grandpa do hams and bacon,etc. And me doing jerky in a oven to building a homemade smoker and and making and stuffing sausage in a casing by hand with a funnel. If we only knew the addiction that was forming maybe we could have stopped it then. But now it's not a habit, it's part of me and you have to take me with my baggage or leave me! LOL
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

Scotty Dog

Thank you for all the support and understanding.  It is comforting to know that all my fox friends say it is normal to want to kill a chicken.  I will resist those who appose me with determination and  .  And as far as the veggies, I just used them in my smoked ham stew.  Next year I will join in on the Christmas exchange because no family member gave me anything to do with smoking this year.  It is comforting to know I have my extended family out here in forum land who loves and understands me. 

I'm a smoker and proud of it!

GusRobin

My wife used to make nasty comments when boxes and boxes of smoking accessories started to arrive after I first got my bradley. Shortly after that it turned into: "A new box arrived, what can you make with it?"
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.