• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Taylor wireless thermometer

Started by MRH, October 24, 2006, 06:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote

That's not funny Robs.......................................................................
                            The Hell It's not  LOL 8) See , this is a fun forum.

Keep the coooool smoke rollin' ,
                                                          Coyote

MRH

Haven't used it yet but it appears that it won't come close to the 120 foot range it has advertised.  At least  thru walls etc.  It is right on the money in a ice bath at 32 degrees  and it was at 212 in boiling water so now to just give it a try.

Mark

BillyG

Quote from: iceman on October 24, 2006, 03:19:36 PM
Now that you mention it robs, my displays are hard to read also. I thought it was just old age and to much beer. Thanks for making me feel better buddy! Next time the boss lady tells me it's to much beer I can tell her to back off cause it's the meter and not me! :D Sure, I can talk tough, (but only when she's not around). I might be a little stupid but not suicidal. ;) Okay, mabe real stupid, but I try hard, well not that hard, alright I just don't care. Nuff said for I get in more trouble. ;D :D ;)

LOL Iceman....I think we'd all be in a little trouble if our worse better halves read our posts!!!