Pork Tenderloins in the fridge

Started by Robert Rose, October 01, 2012, 02:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert Rose

Put my rub on 4 pork tenderloins and got them in the fridge. Plan to let them sweat until about about 2:00 tomorrow afternoon. Just finished eating one I smoked last week that only set for 3 hours in the fridge and it was great but the flavor of the rub didn't penetrate very deep. I think the overnight sweat should be better. Can't wait for tomorrow afternoon. LOL
Robert Rose
Director Region 3
Texas Association of Bass Clubs
CoCoRaHS Volunteer TX-ER-4

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Da4cylking

hmm 4 loins huh ? Thats one for me one for you two for me three for me!!!! Hello from Texas and welcome to the fun.Not far from ya in San Marcos !!!
Addicted to that smokey yummy stuff

Robert Rose

Come up about 6:30 or 7:00 and I'll feed ya.
Robert Rose
Director Region 3

Robert Rose

Smoked them yesterday and they turned out great. Had some for supper last night. Still learning this stuff but getting better. Started cooking them on the two bottom racks and about 1-1/2 hours in decided they were cooking too fast so moved them to the top two racks and reversed them. Worked better. Still finished cooking a little faster than I wanted but they were done and that is all that mattered. Cooked them to an IT of 160 and they are as tender as they can be. YUM
Robert Rose
Director Region 3

BAM1

Why do you folks keep smoking Unicorn meat? No pictures means it didn't happen
Pork Stars KCBS BBQ Team
Bradley digital 6 rack w/Auber PID/900w mod
Bradley counter top two rack
Traeger Texas model w/Savannah Stoker
2 Weber Performer charcoal grills
Charbroil SRG
Backwoods Fatboy
KCBS CBJ

Robert Rose

Took some pics just not sure how to post
Robert Rose
Director Region 3

Bear1968

OK I know there was a post about this  ... I could not find it BUT set yourself up an account to a site like this http://photobucket.com/ and copy the link code to the picture. I think that site provides you that next to your image when you upload it. If it does not the rightclick the Photo on site that you want to link and select "Copy Image Location" .... In you post on the Forum, when you reach the spot you want to insert a Photo just click the Icon Above the first Smiley Face. Hold the 'Ctrl Key" and press the "V Key" This will insert the URL for the image as below.

I hope that helped  :)
UBC Local 268