• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hello. Ireland calling!

Started by garlicman, September 14, 2013, 01:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garlicman

Hi Folks, I love to grow garlic,  have never tried smoking any though. I have on order a Bradley original new model 2013, and four 48 packs of fuel....some friends have a few saddleback/landrace pigs, which apparently make lovely smoked bacon. I have an allotment/plot about 450 square meters, three small polytunnels, a greenhouse a very lovely wife named Dawn and a working cocker spaniel called "Fly"  I grow as much organic food as i can, crops include Spuds, carrots, beetroot, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, leeks, onion, beans and peas, squashes and tomatoes and anything else which takes my fancy.......did i mention I'm getting a smoker too!

ragweed

Welcome to the forum from Nebraska.  You'll enjoy your smoker.  As one member is known to say, "If you can eat it, you can smoke it"!  Lots of good folks here, very willing (and able) to help with any questions you may have. 

Saber 4

Smokin Sparky

Welcome from Southwest Idaho.   ;D

Blake
Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the ark.
Professionals built the Titanic.

NorthShoreMN

Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

beefmann

pokermeister

Ask lots of questions, someone on the forum will have an answer.
Life is short, eat the dessert first!

Wazzulu

Yancey

Welcome from Florida.  I'll toast you on St. Patrick's Day with the mug that my Kelly family brought over generations ago!

Skishy

Welcome from Eastern Washington!
"Hail to the King, baby!" - Bruce Campbell

2 - 4 rack OBS
1 - Brinkmann Pellet Smoker
1 - Masterbuilt Charcoal smoker

pz

Welcome garlicman!  One caution, though... smoking foods tends to become addictive  ;D
My online cookbook: good food & friends