• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

KIRBY CANNON AND WESTON HAMBURGER PATTY MAKER

Started by pikeman_95, November 20, 2013, 07:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Snoopy

ok, love this set up, question? is this a home made set up or can I buy it somewhere, did a search and not finding it.

viper125

Those look awesome. But with just me and the wife not sure id use it much. Will have to check it out though.
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

pikeman_95

Quote from: Snoopy on November 27, 2013, 10:17:07 PM
OK, love this set up, question? is this a home made set up or can I buy it somewhere, did a search and not finding it.

The stuffer is a 15 pound Kirby Cannon hydraulic stuffer and the attachment is a Weston hamburger patty maker. They were designed to go on the end of a grinder. Doug just figured out that they will fit on the end of his stuffer. With the foot control it works very well.
Kirby

Snoopy

I've been able to find the attachment but can't find the Kirby. Any help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiny Tim

PM the gentleman right above you...he makes and sells them.

Quarlow

;D right under his nose and he didn't even know it. LOL
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Snoopy

oh it's been sent, and it will happen, not for a couple months probably, gonna wait till i'm out of the Navy and settled wherever the heck i end up. After that, I will become a sausage king.