• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Photos Of Bradley Propane Smoker

Started by NePaSmoKer, February 17, 2007, 11:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Coast Kansan

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

West Coast Kansan

Really, that is a nice size. The reason I asked (origional before Gizmo started) was concern about moisture with gas.  A smaller one may need extra, extra venting. I just never had luck with gas ... but didnt really know what i was doing anyway. :)

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

whitetailfan

Quote from: nodak on February 18, 2007, 10:12:38 AM
I'm having a brain toot.  Could the unit be modified to put on OBS?  Not sure if chute is same size and ability to mount heat source.  Would make OBS more portable for camping as no elec source needed, still have the rigid cabinet.  In this I would like to switch back and forth between propane and elec. I'm not fond of the foil hood/cover on the propane unit.
I like what you are saying here.  From the first picture, it looks like the set up is very similar and the bowl etc is all the same.  If NePas could get a shot of the propane unit from the burn disk toward the unit it would help.

I'm thinking that really, all Bradley needs to do is mount those little copper hanging things on this unit, and it would fit the tower of an OBS.

I pack my OBS when I go to the lake in the summer as there is power, but for backwoods camping that would be awesome.  Then again, since moving up the 'rv foodchain' from tenting, someone seems to always have a generator...but you dont want that thing running for hours on end to do a low and slow
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Wildcat

I agree with you whitetailfan.  I have an rv with a generator and it does use up the propane when you have it constantly running - not to mention the extra maintenance.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

NePaSmoKer

I will be posting some up close and all around pics of my bps this weekend sometime, just kinda busy right now.

Did i say my bps  ???    ;D

nepas

West Coast Kansan

NePa, Congrats on scoring the bps. Looking forward to the pics. Have a good day.  :)