• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Smoke'n!!

Started by CanuckleHead, March 01, 2007, 07:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilSmoker

Wow! an Arsenal supporter from accross the pond!  :o West Ham here, no jokes please they're going through a phase atm, a bad phase  ::)

Played a lot of football in my younger days, also a bit of rugby, i guess rugby is similar in some ways to american football, except there's less padding in rugby, i used to have the bruises to prove it. Played a little hockey and hurling in my schooldays, remember getting pretty bashed about , definately not for the feint hearted  ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

icerat4

ICE HOCKEY IS THE ONLY HOCKEY OUT THERE. ;D ;D ;D  Didnt know there was another lol.Rugby haha lets see guys rolling around in mud ???.Or getting hit in the corner by a guy skating 25-30 mph :P.Hummm .Ice Ice baby.The real mans sport. ;D

Just another weekend with the smoker...

Gizmo

CH,
For the middle puck not burning through, did you have a cabinet door opening at the middle time?  Probably a streach that a door opening for rotation or a spritz of AJ would cool the plate down enough.  On the other hand, maybe they are just some saw dust particles with extra binder (if it is used) or higher density that takes it longer to burn through.  I haven't worried about it yet as the amount for me has been pretty slim and plenty of smoke is going through.  I had been keeping my pucks vacuum sealed so I know for me it was not a moisture thing.
If the problem gets worse or persists on every smoke, I would recommend a call to the friendly Bradley Smoker help line for some assistance/advice.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

manxman

QuoteWest Ham here, no jokes please they're going through a phase atm, a bad phase 

Hi LS,

Mmmm .... I feel slightly better about being a MC supporter now. Only a little mind!  ;)

Interestingly there was a guy who used to post here a lot called JJC from the US side of the pond. John is a massive soccer fan, we had a few interesting exchanges about it! ;)

Seem to remember him saying his son had a trial with one of the Championship teams? Also his wife played ladies soccer.

Heck of a nice bloke.

QuoteBlimey.... I've met some scary female hockey players in my time!! 

QuoteThe real mans sport.

That was one of the problems! "Ball crusher" Beryl and "Nut cracker" Kate were more masculine than many of the blokes!
Manxman

CanuckleHead

Gizmo,

I did check inside a couple of times (couldn't help it...) Just not very long though, only a couple of seconds. I think they might have been a little denser than the others though so that may have had something to do with it. Still, there was plenty of smoke and it all turned out great! My cheese is awesome! Thanks again brother.

Manxman... My maaaan! Manchester! Ooooooh.... I've seen a bit of banter on the forum in the past. Fun. WestHam LilSmoker?? Some people are just a glutten for punishment... LOL... I didn't really get into your football until my 20's and by then I was in the army with the artillary. So, of course I had to be an Arsenal fan. I played 14 years of NorthAmerican football too. I've played almost everything. I played alot of basketball in Highschool and the millitary as well as broomball. Have to say though Ice hockey and basketball are my passions to play and soccer/football is a close second. Although with age I find more of my time spent on the golf course and in front of the dart board with a pint in hand cursing about my skills ( or lack thereof )... Lol!

Yes Rat we all know that there is no harder, more punishing sport than ice hockey... So really though, tell us how you really feel... Lol... I can say that ice hockey is all of the above cause I have played almost every contact sport there is (even Aussi rules rugby, 3 broken noses). Like Rat said its the speed of the game on such a treacherous surface that brings into play so many skill sets and a concentration that is unreal at the higher levels (semipro, pro).

Well take care all and thanks for the help and conversations.

CanuckleHead

Keep Safe and Keeeep Smoke'n!

Canucklehead