• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

For those with pets.

Started by manxman, December 21, 2007, 02:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

car54

Dancing with the beasts, dog, bull?

La Quinta

Good thing he likes your wife!!! The girl looks like a sweetheart!! Our dogs are ABT's for yours!!!

NePaSmoKer

La Quinta

Geez NaPas...she looks just like mine when she was a kid!!! She's 4 now and 20 pounds!! She outweighs her older brother by 4 pounds!!! He's black and white and she's a blonde like yours! :) They are silly little creatures aren't they? :)

car54

My daughter other has a pug . What a dog with a personality. Forgive me. It must be a dog with dognality. Of course you have seen pictures of the chiwawa cat breeder.

Brad

Mr Walleye

Here's a picture of my son's Puggle! It's a cross between a Pug & a Beagle. He's a really nice dog, very friendly but still a pup.

The picture was his "Graduation" from puppy school.

Ya... I think NASA is going to want him!
He looks like a "Rocket Scientist" with that hat on!  ::)

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

acords

Sorry, but I had to do it.  It is the Christmas season!  My Border Collie Abby just hates this kind of stuff.
Grab me another stout, or scotch, or martini, or........
http://www.yardandpool.com - for all your Bradley needs!
http://www.geocities.com/schleswignapa/ -for all your Bradley needs!

La Quinta

I'd hate to think what would happen if we put that on our dogs!!! They'd probably chew the legs off of the dinning room table!!! Well...at least the bottom of the legs!! When I was a kid...we went on vacation and boreded the dogs....my parents picked them up and brought them home...(we had  mother and daughter Yorkies) The mama ran straight upstairs and crapped on my mother's pillow!!! They can be little nut-heads!!! It was really funny!!! (Mom wasn't as amused as the rest of us!!!) :)

HCT

Gotta show off my Pack.

Troubles

Zorro

Benjamin

Sam

Skeeter

Mickey

LABS, GOTTA LUV 'EM  :D :D :D
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

car54

Here is Fred

SHERLOCK, my daughter is developing hairless munchkins.

Brad

Mr Walleye

Holy crap HCT... You've got a whole "Fleet"!  :o

Speakin' of "Crap"....  :D  :D   ;D

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

HCT

We don't ever use the word "Fleet" :o. I have enough crap to pick up. ;D ;D ;D ;D
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

iceman

Quote from: HCT on December 24, 2007, 10:16:44 AM
We don't ever use the word "Fleet" :o. I have enough crap to pick up. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Well I guess I just found out the meaning of "Domestic Herd)!!! :D :D :D
That is one good looking group of furry critters HCT.
I let Sir Winston and Ms. Bea out this morning and they had a first encounter with the big one of the house.