• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hi from Kodiak, Alaska

Started by Chickenfarmers Wife, May 18, 2008, 04:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aces-n-eights

Welcome, Jana!  I appreciate your husbands service and your's as a military wife!  I'm just up on the Kenai Peninsula in the little town of Soldotna.  Welcome to Alaska and the great pursuit of the best smoked foods!
US Army, retired, x2
Soldotna Alaska
"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well."
Psalm 109:8

iceman

Welcome Jana. I'm just out of Wasilla in Knik. Glad to meet you and hope your enjoying Alaska.

Kummok

Welcome CFW! (Would that be as in chicken halibut?!?!  ;) ) Old X-Coastie myself and I am sooooo jealous....you "south islanders" got it all; halibut, salmon, crab, deer, bear....right there in your front and back yards! Heck, ya even got a WallyWorld, (as compared to our mere Safeway here in Homer  :-\ )  Have fun down there....look forward to hearing more about your island cooking n' smoking!

Chickenfarmers Wife

chicken halibut.... roflmao!!! ::)

I cannot wait to start fishing this year!  I think today I'm gonna mix up some venison summer sausage.  mmmm mmm mmmm
~Jana~

Smoking Duck

From where I sit (Indiana), I'm envious of all of you folks in Alaska.  That's where I'd rather be.  My heart was born for up there, however, my heart is with my wife and we're here in Indiana.  At least I can live vicariously through all of you guys up there in God's country!

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Phone Guy

Quote from: aces-n-eights on May 19, 2008, 08:35:23 AM
Welcome, Jana!  I appreciate your husbands service and your's as a military wife!  I'm just up on the Kenai Peninsula in the little town of Soldotna.  Welcome to Alaska and the great pursuit of the best smoked foods!

I have some Friends in Soldotna. He flies a Cessna Caravan for Samaritans Purse (Franklin Graham). Their names are Larry and Anna Jarrett. From the Redding California area.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread,

Welcome..... Trying to visit the site a little more often myself.