HA hA ah aH  It was only a joke.   ;D

I have an industrial model.

I use it to brine bacons and hams.

soylent green is people

La Quinta

Ok...thanks for clearing that up.

beefmann

Smokin Soon

I placed my order when this thread opened and all was well, recieved order confirmation from Gevilia. Just got a letter saying "no longer available from our supplier" Did anyone actually receive one at this price????
Thanks Gevilia!

La Quinta

Nope...I got the same crap SS...they charged my credit card anyway...apologized profusly...then said it would be 3 to 5 days before they could do the credit...I asked the little gal whether they would be picking up the interest as well from the 14th of October until today and she couldn't really say! I asked her...that if the product wasn't available...why did you charge my credit card? She obviously could not answer and I told her that...I know you can't...not your fault (never punish the messaenger) ...but...WHAT THE HELL? It's not like Gevalia is K-Mart.

begolf25

I wish I knew about this price sooner. That is WAY cheaper then what we buy them for directly from them manufacturer. I guess that is why they are no longer available.

Buck36

I understand the rotation distributes the marinade better but can you get similar results using a vac sealer and the canisters?

sodak

Been out a couple of days.  Yes, I ordered one as soon as the thread opened.  Got it last Wednesday and it works like a charm.

La Quinta

GOOD FOR YOU sodak...well done...use it well and let us know what you're creating in that magic tumbler!!  :)

sodak

Back again...too much travel lately.  Did one batch of jerky.  Works great!