Reveo for cheap!

Started by DrunkenMick, October 14, 2008, 04:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrunkenMick

If anyone is on the fence about a Reveo but the price was a bit steep.  I just found it at Gevalia for $59.99.  Awesome price

http://www.gevalia.com/Gevalia/catalog/product_detail.aspx?product_id=14788&category=Kitchen_Savings

La Quinta

I am...thanks...DMick... :)

Smokin Soon

That IS a good price! Could we get some comments from any satisfied owners out there??

NePaSmoKer

Mr Walleye

Dito on NePas comment. I use mine for everything from steak and jerky to veggies.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Smokin Soon

My new Vac sealer has some canisters for marinating, but I have not tried them. Is this the same thing?

Arcs_n_Sparks

Really like mine. This is an incredible price...

Arcs_n_Sparks

La Quinta

Scored one DMick...thanks...ordered one for my Mom too!!  ;D SmokinSoon...I've used the one on the vac sealer and wasn't that impressed....but that just could be me...for the price of the Reveo...I jumped in both feet!!

Mr Walleye

Quote from: Smokin Soon on October 14, 2008, 06:02:47 PM
My new Vac sealer has some canisters for marinating, but I have not tried them. Is this the same thing?

Smokin Soon

I think it would be similar but not the same. I don't know if the Reveo has a more powerful vacuum or not but it also gently tumbles the product which aides in absorption of the marinate. At least that's my take on it.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

beefmann

i have had my Revo for about  6 months and use it  almost every week and love it...I would recomend it to any one... cant  say  enough about  it....

Smokin Soon

Ok I gotta try it! Wifey will say " Just where are we gonna put this thing" If the results are good, it just does not matter!

Smokin Soon

OK Mick, it's your fault, I ordered one. If anyone has any supremo recipes for this Reveo thingie, it will put the wife back in her cage! I went through the same thing with the Bradley and now she just asks "What are you smoking this weekend? It seems my toys have to prove there worth. Did the same thing with the Infra-Red fryer thingie, and now she loves it. Go figure!

La Quinta

I so want the infared fryer thingy...but I have the same problem with my...HUSBAND...geezzzz... ???

Smokin Soon

If I want to play really dirty, I just say "Ok, I'm in a really bad mid-life crysis and I'm going to buy a Harley" That makes the cooking toys look lame!

La Quinta

Id keep going with that idea SS!!!  :D