• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

its broke !!!!

Started by viceman, March 07, 2009, 07:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokin Soon

I think I had it in another post, but Brian is a great guy to deal with on problems. My smoke generator seemed to have a problem shifting gears, so to speak. I have hand fed a few smokes cause I had cook plans.
Seems like a really good guy! He is shipping me out a new smoke gen as I am still under 1 year. Overall a very good experience with no press 1 for tech support or waiting. I have to deal with a lot of computer related hardware calls and they can be a nightmare that lasts 50 minutes Very good customer service!

jbollier

Not saying this is your problem but the fact you said you had only cooked with it two times alerts me to a possibility that will happen again if you are smoking with the dampers fully closed. Moisture builds up in the generator and ruins it if you smoke with the damper more that half closed. Do you notice black stuff running out the door or dripping on the meat? This was a lesson hard learned by me. After I learned this from other members here I have had no problem for over 150 smokings!!

viceman

update.   the butt smoked well and i finished it in the oven.  came out well.

i will make sure i keep the damper open.

i called bradley,  a HUMAN answered the phone !  amazing !  i'm not used to being able to talk to a human until 10 minutes into the
voicemail system.   

they are shipping me out a new keypad. great customer service.  thanks everyone.