Back in the saddle again!

Started by westexasmoker, May 15, 2009, 02:11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceman

Glad to hear things are good to go WTS. Watch your back for LQ though. Between tea bags and carrots things can get UUUUUgly real fast around the home front.  :D ;) So far Ann's ahead by many carrots. I gotta straighten my act up. It's really costing a bundle now days.  :o ;)

La Quinta

Isn't Ann just a gem!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

IKnowWood

You know these days, I fear of posting at times.  Wife looks over the shoulder and wants me to say this that or the other.  Now I got the mother in law with her own OBS and she is itching to get it rolling.  Fear I tell you fear. 

WTS, good to see your up and running again, bringing those Brisket ideas back up as always, if it was not for you I would not have tried the first one.  Now I need some courage to do the next and hope its as good as the first.  But not till late July.  To busy from now to June 20th when Myrtle Beach calls me.  I will be with my BPS and doing small short term stuff. Wind blows on the beach all the time except from 9 Pm to 3 AM.  But then the young beach combers are out looking for beer cases and quick eats.  Don't want the brisket out there.  Course, they might leave me some of that beer they took from me a few years ago.

Thanks Brian & Bryan for all you do.   
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

FLBentRider

I'll be in Myrtle Beach from 6/5 to 6/12.

Looks like we can wave to each other on US17!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

IKnowWood

FLR we will coming in via the 22 bypass to King HWY, campground (MyrtleBeachTravelPark) is right off of Kings a mile from the 22 exit ramp.  We come in on June 20th and will be there till July 18th.  We will crank out the smoker likely the week before the 4th and have it up a few times after that.  As you can guess, I am already mentally there.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes