Back in the saddle again!

Started by westexasmoker, May 15, 2009, 02:11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westexasmoker

Fed Ex just arrived, and looky, looky!  Bradley customer service has got to be the best on the planet!  Time to get seasoned and ready for the weekend!  Many Thanks again Brian, your the best!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Tenpoint5

Atta Boy Brian and Company!!!! WTS you better get this one TEABAG protection. Glad to see your smoking again.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Mr Walleye

Fantastic news WesTex!  ;)  :)

Absolutely awesome gesture Brian!  8)

Two thumbs up all around!  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Up In Smoke

Great news WTS glad to see you back in the saddle!
as tenpoint stated you may want to contact the good hands people
and take out some tea bag coverage! ;D
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

westexasmoker

We are seasoned and ready to go!  The PID is not very happy....not sure why just yet, and the jerky screens that are high temp just depends on how high your talking about those just fell apart......But I'm one happy camper!  Teabags beware....I'm BACK!!!  Once again Bradley customer service/support and standing behind their products is second to none in this day and age!  Could'nt wait till tomorrow for ...guess what brisket, gots a batch of catfish nuggets smoking as we speak for tonight!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

mybad

Sweet glad to see it....one thing though...don't use so much mesquite  :o it gets real hot.

La Quinta

HOOORAY!!! WTS is back!!!  ;D I am happy...please contact GrillZilla for coverage... :D

seemore

AWESOME, WestTexas!!!  AWESOME!!!!!

NePaSmoKer

Good for you wts

Folks we have 2 members here on the forum who do allot for us.

Brian at Bradley Smoker

And

Bryan at Yard And Pool

I think both of them need a big Thank You.

Rick
AKA nepas

Up In Smoke

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on May 15, 2009, 07:16:30 PM
Good for you wts

Folks we have 2 members here on the forum who do allot for us.

Brian at Bradley Smoker

And

Bryan at Yard And Pool

I think both of them need a big Thank You.

Rick
AKA nepas
Hats off to Brian and Bryan...thank you for all you do!!!
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

La Quinta

I agree...I have only really been in touch with Brian at Bradley (great guy) but I understand that Yard and Pool Bryan is kool as well. Thanks for your support to all of us!!  :)

smokeitall

I also agree, although I haven't had any problems it is nice to know someone is there just in case.

Smokin Soon

I think the the one thing that both of these great guys have in common, [Brian/Bryan] is that they are real people and can be accessed by "phone" of all things. Hard to find these days and really means a lot to me. But really, WTS how long will it take you to replace all of that precious Messywood gunk inside the cabinet?  ;D ;D ;D

Habanero Smoker

Glad to see you will be back to smoking soon.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

deb415611

WTS,

glad to you back up and running!!

Deb