• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

My Smokers New Home

Started by NePaSmoKer, May 19, 2009, 03:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

My neighbor called me today. Said he had a cabinet for me but it has a square cut out of the wooden top. Do I want it or it goes to the dump. Yeah i can find a place for it. Wow it did come in handy  ;D

And for all my smokin accessories  ;D

nepas

suesue

Nespa you've really turned it to good use. How do you get pictures on the forum if you have them stored on your computer?
It Is Well

deb415611

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: suesue on May 19, 2009, 04:03:23 PM
Nespa you've really turned it to good use. How do you get pictures on the forum if you have them stored on your computer?

Sue

Here is how most of us post pics.  http://photobucket.com/

deb posted the tutorial on it too.

nepas

KyNola

WHOA! WHOA! WHOA!  What is that cool looking Bradley "duffle bag" looking thing on the bottom shelf?  Way cool looking.   Is that your Bradley propane smoker?  Lots of other neat looking stuff in there as well.

Great freebie for you NePaS.  Gotta love it when neighbors come up with neat things for you.  :D

KyNola

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: KyNola on May 19, 2009, 06:36:41 PM
WHOA! WHOA! WHOA!  What is that cool looking Bradley "duffle bag" looking thing on the bottom shelf?  Way cool looking.   Is that your Bradley propane smoker?  Lots of other neat looking stuff in there as well.

Great freebie for you NePaS.  Gotta love it when neighbors come up with neat things for you.  :D

KyNola

Yeah that the BPS

Dont have much room for the other smokers  ;D

My neighbor is a great guy, he is building me a smokehouse to do sticks and sausage.

nepas

La Quinta

NePas...you are too cool for color tv dude!!! I can't wait to see that in real life!!!  ;D