• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Scratch and Dent 4 Rack / 6 Rack Digitals & Big Easy Sale

Started by begolf25, May 20, 2009, 12:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

begolf25

Hey everyone,

We have a 4 Rack Digital Scratch and Dent Smoker available for sale if anyone is interested. The smoker is brand new only problem is it has a couple of dents courtesy of UPS. Here are a few pictures of the dents.

Click on the thumbnails for larger images...

Don't have a set price. Make me an offer.

We also have a 6 Rack Digital Scratch and Dent that I don't think we want to ship again. If you are in the Frederick, MD area and are interested in picking this up let me know and I'll be glad to send you some pictures of the damage.

Finally, we are running a clearance sale on our current stock of Big Easy Turkey Fryers. Until the end of the month when you include our National BBQ Month 5% discount at checkout your price for a Big Easy will be $109.25. Sale limited to stock on hand.

http://www.yardandpool.com/Big-Easy-Oil-less-Turkey-Fryer-p/08101480.htm

I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!

Bryan

smokeitall

begolf25

Quote from: smokeitall on May 20, 2009, 08:53:52 PM
Got any scratch and dent smoke generators?

Not right now smokeitall. Are you building your own smoker or do you need a replacement for your Bradley?

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

begolf25

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on May 22, 2009, 05:42:02 AM
We are both building  smokers out of proofers.

Would you guys be interested in these...Comes with the Generator, Adapter and 60 Pack of Bisquettes.
http://www.yardandpool.com/Bradley-Smoke-Generator-w-Adapter-p/btsg1.htm

I have a few in-stock that we could probably work something out on. If so, drop me a PM.

smokeitall

I am very interested I just have to justify the $$.  My thought was to use my OBS generator (just using the adapter if I can find one for sale) and then purchase one when I get the extra dough.  I will PM you though and see what we can work out.  Thanks.