• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Positive report on Yard & Pool!

Started by starship, May 23, 2009, 01:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starship

I have ordered some parts, had to call and clarify several things, and then had a duplicate order. These folks were totally Great!  answered my questions with great attitudes, product was shipped quickly with tracking information.

I will shop there again!
Amazing Ribs
http://www.amazingribs.com/index.html

NePaSmoKer

I agree

Bryan and the Y&P staff are top notch and good friends.

nepas

Smokin Soon

That's where my smoker came from, as well as some goodies. It's hard these days to find an internet seller that will actually pick up the phone and talk to you. That is very rare these days.
The Yard & Pool boys have given me great service

Up In Smoke

I agree with all!
there is not enough good to say about Bryan and his people.
i will be more than happy to give them my repeat business.
Thank you Bryan and staff!
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Stargazer

I got my Bradley from Y&P and thats where I get all my accessories for smoking now. Brian and all the staff at Yard & Pool are awesome :)

Me and my father are probably going to purchase a big easy soon from them; and have been looking at some of their grills since dad's long time Weber is ready to go to the big grill in the sky soon.
Go here for all your smoke and grilling needs: http://www.yardandpool.com

JimmyDreams

The 'Bubba Pucks' I ordered from Yard & Pool were shipped and arrived right away. GREAT service.

I was hoping they would throw in a free pool to new customers, but i just checked the back yard: nope, still grass.  :-[

JimmyD
Oceanside, Ca.

Stargazer

Heh, I'm glad they don't. If I was caught in public in swim trunks they would probably arrest me and put me in a zoo or something  ;D

Now... if Yard & Pool wanted to throw in one of those infra-red gas grills... :D
Go here for all your smoke and grilling needs: http://www.yardandpool.com

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: JimmyDreams on May 29, 2009, 10:08:49 AM
The 'Bubba Pucks' I ordered from Yard & Pool were shipped and arrived right away. GREAT service.

I was hoping they would throw in a free pool to new customers, but i just checked the back yard: nope, still grass.  :-[

Y&P Staff is great. Me and wife went to their grand opening. Real nice, met his wife and mom. And ate some ABT'S  ;D

nepas

begolf25

Quote from: JimmyDreams on May 29, 2009, 10:08:49 AM

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Sorry JD, you just missed out on the free pool promo. We ran that last month..lol

jbowles3

Totally agree.  I have the luxury of living 45 minutes from their location, so I visited them in person last weekend and bought my new Bradley Smoker.  They were incredibly friendly on the phone and in person.  I will order any and all accessories from them in the future.

James

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: jbowles3 on June 03, 2009, 09:01:29 AM
Totally agree.  I have the luxury of living 45 minutes from their location, so I visited them in person last weekend and bought my new Bradley Smoker.  They were incredibly friendly on the phone and in person.  I will order any and all accessories from them in the future.

James

Hey if yer that close why dont ya come to the smokeout on the 20th.

nepas