• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Header

Started by Pesu (Fumeur Pierre), May 24, 2009, 02:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pesu (Fumeur Pierre)

How do you customize your header with a picture or one of the cartoon thingamajigs?

Habanero Smoker

Are you speaking about the avatar where you member name is, or the signature that a lot of members have after their posts.

I am guessing you are speaking of the avatar. Here are the instructions to change that.

First go to your Profile; and click on "Forum Profile Information".

Click "I have my own pic", if you have your picture hosted on your own site or a hosting site like photobucket, copy the link and pasted in the box provided

Click "I upload my own pic" if you want to upload the picture from your computer. To do you must resample your picture to less then 640x480 pixel (if your picture file is too large, the computer will time out and the picture will not load). Click "Browse"; and navigate to the folder that has your picture. Select the picture and click "Open"

When you have made your changes scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Change Profile".

The signature is similar. It is on the same page, just further down. In the "Signature" section you cannot upload photos from your computer. You must link they from your site, or a hosting site. You add your text in that same box.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

HCT

Hey Pesu, Welcome, nice looking lab.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"