New Contest from Tiny Tim - Updated with winner

Started by Tiny Tim, May 28, 2009, 11:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny Tim

Up for grabs to the winner of the contest is a set of 2 Beer Mugs featuring my Liquor Store's name and the town's crest, and a set of 2 shot glasses with (I'm pretty sure, I'll check later) the same imprinting, and shipped free to the winner via Priority Mail.  **Edited to add that I have an unsaleable 48 pack of Maple Bisquettes that will be riding along.**

Now for the basis of the contest.  Choose a 4 digit number (if you want, say the number 4, you would choose 0004).  Near the end of the contest period, I will have my buddy, Mike, draw a number from a hat, 4 times to coincide with each digit in your answer.  Closest guess wins.  Tie will be broken by a second round guess and drawing consisting of 2 digits, and repeated until the tie is broken.

Contest will run until 2PM Central time on Friday, June 12, 2009.  I promise to stay away from this thread until the numbers are drawn, and hopefully I can hold out until it is time to see who won.  I would appreciate replies to this thread to be limited only to guesses for the contest.  Thank you.

smokeitall

canadiansmoker

OU812

DaBeef2112

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

easyridinole

Most people hate the taste of beer - to begin with. It is, however, a prejudice that many people have been able to overcome.     -WINSTON CHURCHILL-

car54

NePaSmoKer

Habanero Smoker

TT
Thanks for providing the contest.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

justpete

deb415611

pensrock

Wild_Man

hillbillysmoker

May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes