Started by tomdurham, June 11, 2009, 05:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomdurham

I am Tom Durham, and live in East Texas.  Just got a Bradley Smoker and am really looking forward to using it.  Am single, in late 60's, and retired due to health (COPD).  Limited money but just enjoy it more - music, cooking, reading & computer.  And hate to admit it, but satellite TV - especiallly the DIY type & "greening environment" shows.  Want to meet most of you.

begolf25

Welcome aboard Tom. Glad to have you. You're gonna love your Bradley.

Bryan

Mr Walleye

Hi Tom and welcome to the forum.

If you haven't already found the recipe site just click on the smoker in the bottom of my post. Tons of great stuff from all the fine folks on the forum here.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

KyNola

Tom,
Welcome aboard my friend.  Hang around here.  It's a great family to be a part of.  Should you have any questions about your Bradley, ask them.  No question about the Bradley is a dumb question in here. We have already asked them!

So what are you smoking and which Bradley did you get?

KyNola

Caneyscud

Welcome Tom, this is a great place to be and to learn.  Jump in with both feet.  We like questions and pics.   Glad to have you here on the forum!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Margareeman

Welcome Tom, I am quite new to the site also, there are a great bunch of people here I must say and they will help you along the way without hesitation.

La Quinta

Welcome Tom...this is a great group of people...glad to have ya in "the family"!!!  ;D Share what you're doin...WE LOVE THAT!!!  :)

Tenpoint5

Welcome Aboard Tom!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!