29 posting boards now....and now a threat~~!

Started by Oldman, June 21, 2009, 07:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Unreal... we now have 29 posting boards and threat that if we post something on the wrong board it will be deleted without warning....

QuoteOnly post items related to this forum here any other post will be deleted without warning

Thank
Brian
[Bradley (Head Office)]

Mr. Bradley (Head Office) may I point out that people make mistakes and at times will post on the wrong forum.  May I suggest that you re-work your statement to reflect that if something is posted on the wrong forum you will move it to the correct one.  Then note your move on the forum as any other Admin would do on any other site I've been on.

BTW I have imaged this posting.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Bradley (Head Office)

Quote from: Oldman on June 21, 2009, 07:52:21 PM
Unreal... we now have 29 posting boards and threat that if we post something on the wrong board it will be deleted without warning....

QuoteOnly post items related to this forum here any other post will be deleted without warning

Thank
Brian
[Bradley (Head Office)]

Mr. Bradley (Head Office) may I point out that people make mistakes and at times will post on the wrong forum.  May I suggest that you re-work your statement to reflect that if something is posted on the wrong forum you will move it to the correct one.  Then note your move on the forum as any other Admin would do on any other site I've been on.

BTW I have imaged this posting.
Olds

Olds
Why is it you feel the need to take a post i put in a specific board that it was meant for and make it sound like i will delete any post not belonging to this forum.
That post was put in the For Sale Category under the Wanted board.
So that people would only post items wanted that had something to do with this forum (no post because some one wants a new car etc etc.)

You have a real problem with me and this forum and i will not allow the other members and guest to be subjected to this any longer
The Post will stay as i have posted it .
Do not turn this into one of your arugments with me on this forum you will not like the outcome. If you care to debate my actions you may call me at the office 1-800-665-4188 or by e-mail at [email protected]

Oldman

I stand by my reason... people make mistakes. Your threat of deletion speaks for itself.

As far as the members here, their postings / what they bring to the table and the forms go I have no problem.  I don't know where you get off making such a statment.

Yes I do have a problem with you as "Admin", and when I see things posted by you that are flat out wrong I will continue to let you know about it.  You have three options: Live with it. Delete me as a member. Or turn over Admin to someone else in the Bradley office.

BTW the way you posted your phone number and addy some bot will sooner or later pick it up. Cute~~!

I have imaged your reply and this post.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

Opps I did not address this last night....another threat!
QuoteDo not turn this into one of your arugments with me on this forum you will not like the outcome.
... let's see what happens should you threaten me again.

Now develope into a real Admin or turn this over to someone else in the Bradley office.

This posting has been imaged.
Olds

NePaSmoKer

Olds

It really is not no big deal. Bradley can pull the plug on this forum at anytime. I for one would be really upset if it did.

As they say take a chill pill.

nepas

KyNola

I'm with NePaS on this.  We are all on this forum only because the folks at Bradley allow us to be.

Olds, I have the utmost respect of your knowledge and loyalty to the Forum and you have my everlasting thanks for all that you have done over the years in providing the website and server availability for the recipe website.  However, in this case I respectfully disagree with your position.  Not one person has objected to the way Brian has administered the forum.  In fact, he has been most cooperative when some of us have asked him to add posting boards for things that have absolutely nothing to do with a Bradley Smoker.

Please consider backing off of this.  It is truly a non-event.

KyNola

Ka Honu

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on June 22, 2009, 11:31:45 AM
Olds

It really is not no big deal. Bradley can pull the plug on this forum at anytime. I for one would be really upset if it did.

As they say take a chill pill.

nepas
Quote from: KyNola on June 22, 2009, 02:13:06 PM
I'm with NePaS on this.  We are all on this forum only because the folks at Bradley allow us to be.

Olds, I have the utmost respect of your knowledge and loyalty to the Forum and you have my everlasting thanks for all that you have done over the years in providing the website and server availability for the recipe website.  However, in this case I respectfully disagree with your position.  Not one person has objected to the way Brian has administered the forum.  In fact, he has been most cooperative when some of us have asked him to add posting boards for things that have absolutely nothing to do with a Bradley Smoker.

KyNola

Ditto what they said!  Brian/Bradley provide this as a place for us to learn, share, and have some fun.  They're allowed to make the rules they want in keeping with their company policies and needs and they've demonstrated amazing flexibility in doing so.  Nobody's lost an eye here so let's continue to take advantage of what they've given us and not sweat the small stuff (and at our age and experience levels it's pretty much all small stuff).

Up In Smoke

Quote from: KyNola on June 22, 2009, 02:13:06 PM

KyNola
Very well put KyNola.
i feel the same way.
UIS
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

sherlock

i am a relative novice compared to most of you and I deeply appreciate that Bradley has made this forum available to us. Old's, I don't know what sparked this but I hope that it was just a bad day and that it will pass. You have been and continue to be a valuable resource on this forum. I would hate to see you abandon us or Bradley decide to close the forum. Hopefully, we will meet some day. I just live across the bay in Wesley Chapel.